Call for Abstracts
The Congress Organising Committee now invites abstracts to be submitted via the online portal linked in the button below. You are required to create an account when you enter the portal for the first time. We recommend that you create an account and get yourself familiarise with the submission portal.
A scientific oral presentation at a conference is a spoken delivery of original research findings to share and disseminate knowledge.
A poster presentation at a conference involves visually presenting research findings or academic work on a large portrait A0 size poster.
A symposium is a series of short scientific presentations from a group of researchers. The researchers should be from a variety of institutions and all be considered experts on the topic.
- Diagnostic and Prevention
- Special Needs Dentistry
- Specialised Needs
- Population Health
- Professional Practice
Abstracts are required to be a maximum of 300 words. Any abstracts over 300 words will not be considered as an abstract. Abstract titles cannot be longer than 30 words.
Authors are required to use the following headings below. Please ensure the headings are included in your abstract before submitting.
- 1. Background: Clearly State the background or rationale for the research or work and the specific objective(s) of the study.
- 2. Method: Describe the methodology, including the study design, sample size, data collection methods, and any statistical analyses employed.
- 3. Results: Summarise the key findings or outcomes of the study or work. Provide relevant data, statistical significance (if applicable), and important trends or patterns observed.
- 4. Conclusion: State the main conclusions drawn from the study or work and their implications. Highlight the significance and relevance of the findings to the Congress theme and the chosen skillset(s).
Terms and conditions
- Authors are welcome to submit multiple abstracts.
- All authors must approve of submitting this work for presentation.
- At least one author needs to be available to present if selected.
- There is only one Presenting Author per abstract submission. Please note this does not apply to Symposium submissions.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The maximum word count for submissions is 300.
- Abstracts must be submitted by 23:59 (AEST) Sunday 12 May 2024.
- Presenting Authors must be registered for the Congress by 23:59 (AEST) Sunday 14 July 2024.